Toast with Onion and Sardines2018-07-09
- Cuisine: Fusion, Other
- Course: Breakfast, Cake and Bread, Main course, Other, Snack
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
The sardine sauce is simply. It is match with bread.
Tips : 1. The pickled onion is to decrease spicy with salt.
2. Handle Sardine can http://www.mycooknet.com/en/blog/cooktips/how-to-isolate-water-or-oil-of-tuna-s-can/
3. It can change other bread (i.e. white bread)
- Onion 1 pc
- Sardines in Olive Oil 2 cans
- Hard Cheese(grated) 200g
- Lemon(juice) 1/2 pc
- French Bread 1 pc
- Table Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper(broken) some
- Salt some
Shred the onion and place in a large bowl, sprinkle half tsp of salt then mix well. Allow standing for 15 minutes then rinsing with water, squeezing to drain well.
Drain some oil from the sardines, remove the bone and lightly crumble the fish. Mix in the onion, lemon juice , salt and black pepper to taste.
To serve, preheat the oven to 200 C, spread the fish mixture over sliced breads, garnish with grated cheese then grill for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
1,779 total views, 2 views today