Sandwich with tuna fish2016-11-20
- Cuisine: Other
- Course: Breakfast, Cold dish, Main course
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 2
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 5m
Fast,easy and good nutrition sandwich.
Tips : 1. Tuna, red kidney bean, celery and corn must dry, Because it make no more water.
2. The method of separating water from tuna canned is http://www.mycooknet.com/en/blog/cooktips/how-to-isolate-water-or-oil-for-tuna-s-can/
3. Red kidney bean, celery and corn can adjust volume.
4. Whole Wheat bread can change White bread.
5. It can add piece of green apple and tomato.
6. If you want to be healthy, you can change light salad dressing.
- Tuna can(185g) 1 can
- Red kidney Bean 1 tbsp
- Celery 1 tbsp
- Corn 1 tbsp
- Salad dressing 3 tbsp
- Lettuce 3~4 sheets
- Wheat Bread 4 Piece
1. Drain tuna, red kidney bean, celery, corn .
2. Add salad dressing, mix well.
3. Add lettuce and spread it on the bread.
29,028 total views, 9 views today
Average Member Rating
(0.9 / 5)
8 people rated this recipe