Risotto with Creamy Mushroom and Chicken(Simply Version)2019-11-08
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
The Risotto is simply method.
Tips: 1. It can use cream soup of can.
2. Thickness can be controlled by water.
3. It can change other cream soup.
- Cream of Mushroom soup1 lit
- Chicken Breast(diced) 250g
- Mushroom(sliced) 6~8 pcs
- Asparagus(peeled, sectioned) 6 stalks
- Rice(cooked) 4 bowls
- Parmesan Cheese(grinded) 4 tbsps
- Oil 1 tsp
Pour in cream of mushroom soup into the pot and bring it to a boil.
Blanch mushroom and asparagus, remove and set aside.
Heat up 1 tsp in the wok, stir-fry chicken. Add rice and cream of mushroom soup, stir well and cook for 2 minutes. Add mushroom, asparagus and parmesan cheese and mix well. Serve.
18 total views, 1 views today