Croquette with Pumpkin and Beef2020-06-14
- Yield : 6
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 20m
The croquette is crisp on the outside, tender inside.
Tips: 1. If deep fry until golden brown, the croquette is over cook easily.
2. Handle deep fry How to deep fry for more crisp ? & How to handle for deep fried ? & How to fry more crisp by bread crumbs ?
- Potato(Boiled until soft) 350g
- Pumpkin(peeled,boiled until soft,mashed) 120g
- Beef(ground) 100g
- Onion(chopped) 1/4 pc
- Egg(beaten) 1 pc
- Flour 2~3 tbsps
- Bread Crumbs 3 tbsps
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Oil 1 lit, 1 tbsp
- Salad Dressing or Ketchup some
- Chicken Powder 2 tsp
- Cornstarch 1 tsp
Marinade the beef with chicken powder and cornstarch for 15 minutes.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in the wok with medium heat, add onion, saute until soften. Then, add beef, stir fry until 70% cooked. Set aside.
Mix the mashed potato, pumpkin, beef, onion and black pepper. Divide into 6 patties. Lightly coat the croquettes with flour, then dip them in the egg and finally into the bread crumbs.
Heat 1 lit oil in the wok. Deep fry the croquettes until lightly golden brown, Serve with salad dressing or ketchup.
221 total views, 5 views today