Cheese Egg Roll with Korean Style2020-01-01
- Cuisine: Asia, Korea
- Course: Dish, Side Dish, Snack, Vegetable dishes
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
Both adults and children love it.
- Egg(beaten) 8 pcs
- Chicken Broth 160 ml
- Green Bell Pepper(shredded) 15 g
- Red Bell Pepper(shredded) 15 g
- Spring Onion(minced) 2 tbsps
- Seaweed(cut into half) 4 sheets
- Buffalo Mozzarella(shredded) 4 tbsps
- Sugar 2 tsps
- Oil 2 tbsps
Beat the eggs. Add chicken broth, sugar, green bell pepper, red bell pepper and spring onion.
Heat up 2 tbsps oil in the pan. Add 1/3 egg mixture. Pan- fry until the egg roll akin is medium well. Then roll half of the roll skin and pour a little egg mixture into the empty space. Slightly lift up the egg roll akin to let the egg mixture go underneath. Add the seaweed and half of the cheese.
Repeat the above steps until all the egg mixture is used up. Then, fold the egg roll into a rectangle with plastic wrap, cool down and cut into pieces. Serve.
87 total views, 1 views today