Braise Chicken Wing with Lemon and Soy Sauce2019-06-02
- Cuisine: Asia, China, Fusion
- Course: Dish, Side Dish, Snack
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
The chicken wing is aromatic. It make non-stop eaten.
- Chicken Middle Wing 8 pcs
- Soy Sauce 1 tbsps
- Lemon(squeezing juice) 1/2 pc
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Worcestershire Sauce 1 tsp
- Water 2 tbsps
- Oil 1 tsp
Rinse and drain chicken wing. Marinade with salt, 1/2 tbsp soy sauce and 1/2 tbsp sugar for 15 minutes. Squeezing lemon juice. Set aside.
Heat the oil in the wok with middle heat. Fry the chicken wing until two side golden brown. Add 1/4 soy sauce, lemon juice and 1/2 tbsp sugar and stir fry.
Add the water, worcestershire sauce and 1/4 soy sauce. Boil until boiling. Cover lid with small heat for 15 minutes. Serve.
450 total views, 3 views today