Assorted Meat with Wild Mushroom2018-10-15
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
The cook method is simply. The ingredient is diversification.
Tips: 1. Other cook wine or white wine replace Chinese Hua Diou wine.
2. Handle cornflour water http://www.mycooknet.com/en/blog/cooktips/how-to-make-cornflour-water/
- Ham(thick strips) 1 slice
- Chicken Fillets(thick strips) 2 pc
- Crab Sticks(thick strips) 3 pcs
- Fresh Shitake Mushroom(remove stems) 6 pc
- Button Mushroom(cliced) 6 pcs
- Honshimeji Mushrooms(remove stems) 100g
- Garlic (minced) some
- Chinese Hua Diou wine some
- Cornstarch 1/2 tsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Water 3 tbsps
- Cornstarch Water 1 tsp
- Sesame Oil some
- Chicken Powder 1 tsp
- Seasoning 1 tsp
- Water 1 tbsp
- White Pepper Powder some
Marinade chicken fillet with 1/2 tsp of chickien powder and cornstarch.
Heat 1 tbsp oil oil on the wok. Add garlic, then add mushrooms, stir well. Sprinkle Chinese Hua Diou wine. Then add seasonings, Stir well. Put onto serving plate.
Cook chicken fillets with 3 tbsp boiled water. Add ham and crab sticks immediately follow by cornstarch water. Then add a dash of sesame oil, stir well and spoon over mushrooms. Serve.
276 total views, 1 views today